Learning Hypnosis for Behavior Modifications

Learning Hypnosis for Behavior Modifications

Hypnosis, a tool that helps make dramatic changes in your life. With hypnosis, you can develop your intuitive powers, concentration and self-confidence, promote good health, lessen stress, eliminates negative thoughts and so on. Therefore, learning hypnosis is very beneficial to one’s life.

An interesting theory while learning hypnosis is the psychodynamic theory of hypnosis. It is a theory regarding hypnosis works and the role of the subconscious mind. For starters, the conscious mind is the part used for thinking. However, the conscious mind is considered just 10% of the brain while the remaining 90% being the subconscious mind.

Though the conscious mind is significant, the subconscious mind is essentially more powerful and more important. Actually, the subconscious mind is normally, what runs the show so to speak.

Learning Hypnosis Making Changes

Interestingly, if the conscious mind were the part of the brain that was responsible, then you would be unable to perform the normal things of your life such as reading, writing, thinking, and so on. Also, would resist most things: have no mental blocks, never dream, and your concentrating power and memory would be shocking.

However, you have the subconscious mind, the part of the brain that makes you perform crazy things while also being the part that maintains you from performing desired things. Thus, the subconscious mind is often considered the culprit.

Remember that without having a subconscious mind, it will be very difficult for you to understand the concept and origin of dreams. The subconscious mind gets the desired behavior or condition though the conscious mind knows better.

Therefore, whenever a behavior or pattern needs to be changed, it has to be changed at the subconscious level. The changes to behaviors includes stopping smoking, defeating shyness, gaining more confidence, no longer biting nails, overcoming public speaking, losing weight, and so on.

The interesting thing about learning hypnosis is that besides these hypnosis techniques, there is also a philosophy, which actually focuses on a specific group of beliefs that have to do with people and the relationship with the rest of the world. That is a large part of your world can be influenced with your mind.

So, hypnosis works effectively with psychodynamic theory where the subconscious mind will be given cues, whereby a person’s behavior or patterns can be changed. You could consider these suggestions to be subliminal communication that evades the conscious mind and goes right to the heart of the mind.

Therefore, by using proper hypnosis techniques along with scientific and philosophical concepts, you can achieve desired changes. So, it is better to use the subconscious mind for achieving desired changes rather than repeated trials.

Remember, though the subconscious mind is very powerful it is not absolute. The main thing is that the subconscious mind, although much as a database, can be changed. Moreover, some changes can occur impulsively.

Therefore, by learning hypnosis psychodynamic theory, the subconscious mind when offered suggestions, can make changes. The good news is that hypnosis works successfully in changing the old or bad behaviors.